Director of Revenue Operations
- Full Time
About Us & Our Mission:
Influenster’s mission is to connect the right people with the right products at the right time, fueled by the most relevant peer-to-peer recommendations. We have 35MM+ reviews written by our 5MM+ members, and grow by 1MM new reviews each other. Members come to us to read and write reviews, share photos and videos, participate in discussions, earn rewards, and to connect with brands and with each other. Brands partner with us on hyper-targeted sampling, to license reviews and UGC for their marketing efforts, to conduct custom research, produce branded content, and connect with consumer advocates. Helping our members make empowered purchases is core to everything we do.
At Influenster, we are user-obsessed and value user-generated content and our member experience above all else. We are proud of our collaborative work environment and practice unfiltered, straightforward, authentic - yet professional - communication. We are fast and innovative in our work, and we consistently set the bar high. The Influenster team is results-driven, solutions-oriented, and resourceful, always operating with integrity and respect. By empowering each other in the workplace and by empowering the Influenster community we serve, we achieve consistent success.
We are a dynamic, fast-paced work environment where each person has a strong voice. We give a high level of responsibility to all team members and expect everyone to deliver on their individual performance goals...and reward them for doing so. We are always looking for ways to innovate and value those who bring fresh ideas to the table. Influenster’s award-winning workplace is highly collaborative, full of opportunity, and challenging yet fun.
As the Director of Revenue Operations, you are the core of the sales team and will be developing, supporting and tracking sales and processes. You will work on a variety of projects aimed at optimizing our use of Salesforce and other internal tools, territory management, sales analysis and much more. This is an opportunity to lead a team, build a process and be part of a fast-growing and forward thinking company.
- Develop Revenue Operations process, procedures and documentation to ensure all campaigns are delivered to the projections, ensuring customer success.
- Update, maintain and customize Salesforce, Docusign, Asana and other internal and external tools (Winmo, Docsend, Yesware, etc) to ensure operations and processes are efficient.
- Build dashboards and reports to monitor Campaign KPIs and budget tracking; regularly updating key stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to implement changes and improvements to Revenue Operations processes and utilizing internal and external tools.
- Work with finance and each team lead to track and create accurate and timely forecasts of revenue and budgets.
- Oversee and monitor billings from 3PL partners maintaining and improving pricing efficiency and margin management.
- Coach, train, and develop new team members, ensuring seamless integration into the team and systems.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement tools to achieve and exceed Campaign goals.
- Lead weekly Account meetings to discuss current Campaign updates and plan for upcoming ones.
- Post Sale: Ensure program success of sold programs, programs hit pre-determined KPIs, boxes ship on time and in line with margin goals
- Post Sale: Execute post-campaign satisfaction survey with clients. Distribute results and recommendations for improvements based on feedback
- Help Accounts, Sourcing and Selection Teams find solutions in emergency situations.
- Oversee KPI and budget tracking accountability areas with Branded Content, Prizing, Sourcing, Customer Service and Influencer Relations Teams.
- Own compliance across the organization in the US and Internationally.
- Oversee Logistical operations: warehouse diversification and price audits.
- Own corporate RFP audit requests
- Establishment of new vendors, and new services to include shipping alcohol and international expansion
Qualifications & Experience:
- Four-year college degree
- 10+ years revenue or sales operations experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent team player
- Organized, detail-oriented and creative thinker who loves solving problems
- A fast learner who is scrappy and willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Strong sense of ownership over the work and aim to improve how things are done
- Experience managing Salesforce and other sales tools
- Ideally,knowledge of 3PL and Print Industries and Best Practices
- Ideally, knowledge of influencer marketing and Product Reviews space
- Ideally, bottom line focused with P&L first mentality
- Opportunity for growth
- A fast-paced, high growth work environment
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
- Diverse work projects
- Frequent lunches and happy hours
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Fully-stocked fridge and cold brew
- Fun, creative, open, award-winning workspace
- Health, dental, vision insurance, 401K
- Responsible PTO