Director of Audience Acquisition and Extension
- Full Time
About Us & Our Mission:
Influenster’s mission is to connect the right people with the right products at the right time, fueled by the most relevant peer-to-peer recommendations. We have 35MM+ reviews written by our 5MM+ members, and grow by 1MM new reviews each other. Members come to us to read and write reviews, share photos and videos, participate in discussions, earn rewards, and to connect with brands and with each other. Brands partner with us on hyper-targeted sampling, to license reviews and UGC for their marketing efforts, to conduct custom research, produce branded content, and connect with consumer advocates. Helping our members make empowered purchases is core to everything we do.
At Influenster, we are user-obsessed and value user-generated content and our member experience above all else. We are proud of our collaborative work environment and practice unfiltered, straightforward, authentic - yet professional - communication. We are fast and innovative in our work, and we consistently set the bar high. The Influenster team is results-driven, solutions-oriented, and resourceful, always operating with integrity and respect. By empowering each other in the workplace and by empowering the Influenster community we serve, we achieve consistent success.
We are a dynamic, fast-paced work environment where each person has a strong voice. We give a high level of responsibility to all team members and expect everyone to deliver on their individual performance goals...and reward them for doing so. We are always looking for ways to innovate and value those who bring fresh ideas to the table. Influenster’s award-winning workplace is highly collaborative, full of opportunity, and challenging yet fun.
- Develop, test, and oversee high ROI digital marketing channels including Paid Social, Display and Programmatic, Search, Native and Email.
- Optimize and grow existing and new organic search initiatives for a scaleable growth in organic traffic and rankings
- Own audience extension initiatives for our Branded Content and Review Ads offerings. Monitor performance and deliver impression results within the budget
- Run contests and referral campaigns to maximize acquisitions through referrals
- Partner with the Selection team to come up with winning strategies to optimize organic joins
- Oversee ads on our property and use the inventory for conversion purposes
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with campaign objectives
- Plan and deploy media budgets that are KPI driven and pace towards forecasted acquisition and impression goals.
- Drive conversion of prospective consumers to active customers through funnel optimization including A/B and multivariate tests for social campaigns and landing pages.
- Partner with Product, Content and Development teams to execute audience-centric and ROI driven campaigns.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Manage third party agencies, ad networks, other service providers and vendors in the debriefing and execution of media strategies.
- Establish performance benchmarks and KPIs for all campaigns and work with BI & Analytics team to ensure reporting requirements and dashboards are set-up prior to campaign launches and media tests.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Facebook (Instagram) Marketing and Acquisition techniques
- Strong SEO proficiency
- Deep understanding of audience extension tools and techniques (Social, Taboola, etc..)
- Ad Tech knowledge and experience
- Strong Analytical skills (Knowledge of tools such as GA, Mixpanel, Domo, Braze is a huge plus)
- E-Mail Marketing
- App Store optimization
- Self Starter & Independent
- Growth Hacker Mentality
- Strategic Thinking
- Not scared to gain new skills and take new responsibilities
- KPI Driven
- Opportunity for growth
- Fast-paced, high growth work environment
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
- Diversity of work projects
- Frequent lunches and happy hours
- Dog friendly work environment
- Fully stocked fridge and cold brew
- Fun, creative, open, award-winning work space
- Health, dental, vision insurance, 401K
- Flexible PTO