- Full Time
Position: UI/UX Designer
Location: Other MD
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Next Week
Rate: Up to $50/HR DOE
Our client in Frederick, MD is looking for a UI / UX Designer to join their team.
This role will be onsite, 40 hours/week with the opportunity to transition to a full-time position.
- Collaborate with internal teams and product owners to develop an understand user and business needs
- Concept and design wireframes, rapid prototyping, mockups, and visuals
- Influence product direction through innovative design-thinking and design treatment, aligning to the Master brand and business requirements
- Manage the approvals for visual designs - handing off files that inspire the development of the right product
- 3+ years of web and user experience design for web and mobile
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, and Invision
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is required
- Corporate and/or agency experience is preferred
- Must be comfortable interfacing with clients
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for UI/UX Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly