Senior Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Sr Marketing Specialist manages the day-to-day execution of assigned B2B Customer Base Management & Retention campaigns including all direct response marketing activity such as direct mail, email, bill media and collateral. Responsible for overseeing creative development, campaign timelines, review and approval for all tactics; recommend testing strategies including creative, positioning, segmentation and offer; conduct results analysis and leverage learning to increase tactic performance; manage day to day relationship with internal and outside agencies to create and execute campaigns; communicate all aspects of campaigns to management to ensure successful implementation.
Embrace and encourage innovation, reimagine our product set through innovation and partnerships to grow our relationships with our customers, make decisions with our customers’ interest and expectations in mind and consistently drive towards a more digital ecosystem.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for overall project management and day-to-day execution of marketing projects
- Supports manager by reviewing marketing deliverables based on the objectives and strategies set forth by the Product & Marketing leadership team
- Constructs go-to-market plans that support Customer Base Management & Retention to communicate the following; changes to product offerings; launch of new product offerings; enhancements to existing products offerings; annual rate events; promo roll-off; onboarding customer journeys
- Oversees development of marketing tactics from concept to execution including direct mail, email, bill media, web, social, digital medias, internal communications, educational materials, sales collateral/support and tutorials
- Monitors campaign results and recommends enhancements to maximize results
- Interface daily with cross functional teams including, Marketing, Product, Sales Operations, Sales (Direct, Inbound, Outbound, Field), Customer Service, Legal and External Agencies/Vendors
- Works on a day-to-day basis with outside agencies/vendors to maximize the quality and effectiveness of the work and ensure on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy delivery of creative that is within brand guidelines
- Proof all creative copy for informational accuracy, consistency and communication effectiveness
- Champion the customer experience and support continuous innovation in CRM, including testing methodology, measurement, creative, tools and more
- Assist on special projects as assigned
- Proactive, empowered and more than capable back up to fill in for manager when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; B2B experience a big plus
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years’ experience in agency account management or marketing project management
- Integrated marketing and advertising experience with knowledge of creative development, production, media and/or direct marketing required
- Experience interfacing with creative agencies/vendors
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to perform simultaneous tasks at a high level of effectiveness under tight deadlines
- Upbeat, energetic and enthusiastic persona with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that challenges the status quo
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with proven ability to give extensive creative and copywriting direction
- An organizationally savvy and perceptive person who is alert to internal politics and forges strong relationships within organization
- Extremely detailed-oriented, organized and able to multi-task
- Strong cross-functional communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to react and adapt to fast-changing business environment
- Experience in telecommunications (specifically mobile) a big plus!
- Bi-lingual; proficient in Spanish a plus
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.