Responsible for coordinating content merchandising efforts & implementation on the
FandangoNOW Transactional Video On Demand service across all device clients.
- Use internal tools to program daily/weekly/evergreen merchandising.
- Analyze sales data and track industry trends to aide in programming and curation of lists that surface the most relevant premium Movie and Television content to our customers
- Quantitatively-based planning and development of editorial collections in conjunction with new Theatrical and/or Home Entertainment releases, marketing promotions or seasonal events
- Coordinate with account managers to implement on-store promotions
- Programming Daily/weekly/ongoing evergreen and promotional curated lists
- Preparing for and participating in merchandising meetings to discuss short-term & long term merchandising in conjunction with account managers, design, CRM and PR
- Partnering with Fandango Content Operations to ensure content readiness
- Collaborating with Fandango design team in the creation of merchandising graphics
- Competitive tracking and analysis.
• 2 years work experience
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Strong passion for content and/or specialized knowledge/fandom
Detail oriented and excellent time-management skills
• Strong quantitative skills analytics capabilities, and knowledge of associated tools
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through https://www.fandango.com/careers to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.