Advertising Sales Coordinator
- Full Time
We are seeking an Advertising Sales Coordinator, who will support our ad sales team in their direct advertising sales initiatives on all digital platforms for our online properties.
The ASC is a key member of our ad sales team and plays an important role in the success of ShermansTravel’s media business. The position offers the opportunity to work across internal departments in support of the company’s overall sales efforts. This role works integrally with multiple Sales Directors on a variety of responsibilities including client proposals and general sales functions, media planning, and general admin. The ASC also handles inbound advertising client calls serving as the back-up for sales reps when they are at client meetings.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a high level of initiative and enjoys being part of a sales organization. Must be able to prioritize and work effectively and efficiently under multiple deadlines. The position requires someone who is proactive and able to anticipate required action, when needed, for successful resolution/result. Success in this position can lead to advancement within the organization.
- Prepare media plans, sales presentations, marketing materials, requests for information, coordinating with Integrated Marketing Manager
- Traffic RFP’s and media plans
- Process and manage insertion orders
- Monitor account performance and metrics (pacing vs. budget, optimization of awareness campaigns, etc.)
- Create product mock-ups as needed
- Assist with the reconciliation of monthly account billing
- Manage T&E expenses for Account Executives as needed
- Facilitate logistics for client events (meetings, lunches, presentations, etc.) and industry functions
- Implement market research projects; handle general data and information searches
- Maintain revenue forecast and pipeline management report
- Provide general administrative task support
- B.A. or B.S. in marketing, liberal arts, or related field
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred: experience with Salesforce or other CRM system
- Full Benefits Package offered including Medical, Dental, Vision, Transit, 401k
If you fit the profile above, please submit your resume and cover letter on the application. Include your cover letter in the body of the email and attach your resume.
For over fifteen years, ShermansTravel Media has been a leading publisher of hand-picked travel deals and money-saving destination advice. We provide ideas, resources, and inspiration for travel planning at ShermansTravel.com and ShermansCruise.com, and we have built a loyal and engaged subscriber-based audience, serving as a trusted source for market expertise, reliable insights, and top travel offers from our partners.
Apply for Advertising Sales Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly