- Full Time
Position: Account Director
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $150,000 DOE
Our agency client seeks a full-time Account Director to join their team onsite in San Francisco!
The Account Director will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction, profitability and agency support to boost overall growth by owning and fostering client relationships
- Lead strategy and planning for client projects (digital, social, and web), from kickoff to completion
- Provide team leadership, and establish a foundation of teamwork amongst assigned account, managing and mentoring jr level staff members
- Participate in agency business development opportunities and/or new business pitches as needed
- Produce well-written, strategic briefs and present them confidently
- Oversee the development of project plans, ensuring that project and profitability objectives are met
The ideal Account Director should possess the following:
- 5-7 years of working in an advertising agency managing digital projects
- industry experience in entertainment or hospitality
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and excels in it
- Superior presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Expertise in digital advertising
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.