Agency Account Manager
- Full Time
Position: Agency Account Manager
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance, 40 hrs/week
Estimated Duration: Contract to hire
Starts: May 2019
Rate: up to $45 per hour (DOE)
Our hot agency client is in need of an Account Manager to work onsite at their office in San Francisco.
This contract opportunity has the potential to go full time as well!
The primary responsibilities for the successful Account Manger include:
- Serving as the account lead for assigned clients; responsible for managing all client deliverables and communicating updates to team members
- Building strong client/agency relationships
- Making sure all aspects of programs/events are locked down logistically and reach is achieved
- Handling all communications, both internal and external, including developing agendas and scheduling conference calls and meetings as it pertains to assigned clients
- Setting up internal processes, procedures + tools to reconcile/close budgets (Communicates key budget recommendations and project-specific information to inform overarching financials)
- Stays current on industry trends, event marketing activities and general marketing practices and makes recommendations to attend target-right conferences, shows, experiences
The ideal Account Manager has experience in the production/event/activation world and will be able to hit the ground running asap!
- 3+ years of applicable work experience in an agency or client-facing environment
- Travel as needed
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Dropbox, and other team communication programs (Skype, Slack, WebEx, etc.)
PLUS: Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator and Photoshop is highly preferred.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.