Customer Service Representative
- Full Time
As the publisher of both Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
About The Role
We are looking for a motivated, customer-focused individual to join the Mansueto Ventures licensing team. You will be responsible for engaging with fans of the brands, pitching licensing/product services and developing relationships with prospects or clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, comfort with data and CRMs, and have prior experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role. Your contribution will have an immediate impact on the success of the programs.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Upsell and cross sell across a diverse suite of products for both Inc. and Fast Company including events, recognition programs and subscriptions.
- Initiate contact and qualify leads though outbound calls and email.
- Develop leads, identify customer needs, and market appropriate licensing and product service.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of company hard good and licensing product.
- Coordinate between various departments and partners to ensure order fulfillment.
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com.
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed and qualified opportunities.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Customer Service experience required
- Two to three years’ experience in sales or related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adept at engaging and communicating with C-Suite prospects
- Strong organizational skills, time management and follow through
- Experience with CRM and Workflow tools such as SalesForce, Trello, etc. is a plus but not required
Mansueto Ventures is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly