Visual Designer (Mid - Senior)
- Full Time
Position: Visual Designer (Mid - Senior)
Location: South Bay
Estimated Duration: 6+ Months
Rate: Up to $46/hr DOE
One of the hottest Tech companies is in need of a Visual Designer to join their team onsite in Santa Clara!
This Visual Designer role will be onsite in Santa Clara, 40hrs/week and will run for at least 6+ months.
The primary responsibilities for the successful Visual Designer include the following:
- Produce visual user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and rigorous user interface specifications
- Confidently defend design rationale used to create solutions in frequent executive-level design reviews.
- Draw on depth of experience, but initiate UX research and testing efforts when necessary.
- Drive root cause analyses to respond to UX performance issues.
- Speak authoritatively on interaction design concepts in daily iterations with product managers, engineers, and testers.
The ideal Visual Designer should possess the following:
- 7+ years of professional experience as an interactive designer/visual designer/user experience designer.
- Experience building visual interfaces.
-Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- UX design experience, including data-driven analytics and a working understanding of speech and language technologies.
- Experience working cross-team and synthesizing feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing.
- Skill in graphic design and typography.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Visual Designer (Mid - Senior)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly