Senior Graphic Designer
- Full Time
Position: Senior Graphic Designer
Location: South Bay
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $60/hr DOE
Our stellar communication startup is in need of a Sr. Graphic Designer to join their team!
This Senior Graphic Designer role is 40hrs/week onsite in San Jose. The role has the potential to go full-time for the right fit!
- Produce a range of visual assets, including landing page assets and mockups, digital
- Translate customer insights and performance data into design concepts for AB tests and creative campaigns
- Work with cross-functional teams, collaborating with Designers, Copywriters, and Videographers, from ideation to execution
- Work with stakeholders in other departments (strategy, marketing, brand design) to understand business objectives and provide solutions through design
- Help evolve and define brand assets and guidelines
- 3+ years experience (open to mid level and senior candidates)
- Strong visual design background with solid portfolio
- A self starter! No need for hand holding :)
- Proficiency with Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Keynote
**Project management software such as Jira and Confluence a plus!
- Generous Stock option grants
- Quarterly Bonus (10-15%)
- 100% medical and dental coverage
- 401k retirement plan
- Free parking or $150 monthly public transit stipend
- Fully stocked kitchen with all the snacks and drinks you'll need!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Senior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly