Sr. Digital Marketing Manager (medical device)
- Full Time
Position: Sr. Digital Marketing Manager (medical device)
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Fulltime, 40 hours per week. Fulltime position.
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Salary range: $133,200 up to $190,000 depending on experience level +15% IBP
Sr. DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER - CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Our global medical device client seeks a Digital Marketing Marketing Manager fulltime in Irvine. Great benefits with a 15% bonus structure!
The goal of the Sr Digital Marketing Manger position is to create digital marketing strategy for all digital products in order to bring greater brand awareness, increase lead generation, and increase customer engagement/experience.
The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager duties:
- Build and implement digital marketing strategy across websites, microsites, informatics products, social media, etc.
- Oversee all digital channels including updates, design, and user experience
- Identify digital customer experience opportunities, collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve these goals, translate customer experience requirements across all touch points
- Assist in leading user experience for portals, products, and websites
- Develop plans to improve content, train teams on best practices
- Establish and monitor KPIs; track, measure, and analyze data + metrics for digital marketing performance
- Provide reports and recommendations
- Supervise UX/UI team, software, and product teams to successfully execute on digital strategies / track progress
- Research latest technology and trends, perform competitor analysis
The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager requirements:
- 8+ ears of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- Ability to develop and implement digital marketing plans
- Proven track record of leadership, customer journeys, and implementing them across channels and digital touch points
- Ability to prioritize customer concepts through research, surveys, focus groups, etc.
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics, SalesForce, Marketo, or similar
- 4 year degree, MBA preferred
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.