- Full Time
Launched on July 17th 2013, i24NEWS is the international TV news channel, part of ALTICE MEDIA Group, broadcasting 24/7 from the heart of the Middle East in Tel Aviv, Israel and in New York City, in 3 languages: English, French and Arabic. i24NEWS uses state-of-art technologies reaching its global audience on the web and in all kinds of communication devices, including smartphones, internet, tablets, twitter and facebook. The channel reports on politics, defense, international affairs, economics, sport, technology, art, music, cinematography, fashion, style and much more. Diverse programming genre, such as news shows, analysis of experts, talk shows, magazines, public affairs broadcasting etc. provides an open and updated news reporting. Mission & Values i24NEWS mission is to cover the latest international news from a new perspective.
i24News is looking for a Full-time Executive Producer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for guiding a daily live one hour newscast with a focus on international affairs and U.S. news including D.C. politics and financial news. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the content, scripts, look, and tone of this international news show. The Executive Producer will collaborate with an experienced news anchor, who will be serving as Editor in Chief. The EP will supervise newscast producers and writers, provide consistent feedback to their team by setting goals and tracking progress. S/He will inspire producers in the development of compelling newscast production and story-telling. They will contribute strategic content ideas in editorial meetings and collaborate with Assignment Editors and Digital Producers on multi-platform breaking news coverage. They will work with the Audience Development team on newscast promotion across all platforms. Copy edit scripts. Manage Producer, Writer and Assignment Editor Schedules.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a newsroom manager in a large/medium size market to be considered for this position.
• Excellent news judgment, strong writing skills, and compelling leadership and teamwork abilities.
• Creative and competitive spirit, with an inspiring enthusiasm for live TV news.
• Must have a commitment to journalistic standards of ethics and accuracy with an enthusiasm for journalism.
• Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with knowledge and interest in national and world news.
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.