Senior Media Planner
- Full Time
Position: Senior Media Planner
Location: Downtown Kansas City
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $65,000
Our client is a leading agency in KC working with national brands and is growing! They need a Senior Media Planner to join their team fulltime.
The Senior Media Planner will create and execute go-to-market strategies for national accounts in traditional and digital media, as well as emerging media and technology landscapes. Channels include television (including direct response), online media (programmatic and publisher direct), paid search, paid social, radio, newspaper, direct marketing (mail/email), out-of- home, and nontraditional tactics.
- make smart, tactful channel recommendations use of the client's media budget
- develop media flowcharts
- work closely with the Media Buying team to ensure flawless implementation of all approved media recommendations. Integral lead in key client communication.
- evaluate all audience, geographic, and media vendor information necessary to develop the media plan recommendation that best delivers upon the client's goals and objectives
- reviews all reporting dashboards to identify key performance insights and is integral in presentations to clients on an ongoing basis.
- identify the need for and prepare non-media projects and recommendations, including but not limited to competitive audits, target audience profiles, geographic analyses, etc.
- present proposals to clients
- writes point-of- views (POVs) on Media topics, key client issues, and/or client opportunities.
- approves all media authorizations to ensure campaign accuracy and flawless execution.
To qualify for this position, the Senior Media Planner should have:
- 3+ years of experience, agency preferred
- Experience using Simmons, Telmar, Kantar, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, DoubleClick and other media software tools
- Strong math an analytical skills
- Keep up with new opportunities and participating in the development of written POVs as new opportunities become available throughout the year
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker and highly organized individual, comfortable making sound business decisions in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.