Media Planning Supervisor
- Full Time
Position: Media Planning Supervisor
Location: Downtown Kansas City
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $80,000
Our client is a leading agency in KC working with national brands and is growing! They need a Media Planning Supervisor to join their team fulltime.
The Media Planning Supervisor will lead and supervise a group of media accounts to create and execute go-to-market strategies for in traditional and digital media, as well as emerging media and technology landscapes. Channels include television (including direct response), online media (programmatic and publisher direct), paid search, paid social, radio, newspaper, direct marketing (mail/email), out-of- home, and non-traditional tactics.
- manages day-to-day of all media planning work of the team
- leads the team in the development of strategic and tactical media recommendations for clients, as well as the development of the media flowchart
- reviews and approves all work and approves all media authorizations to ensure campaign accuracy and flawless execution
- is an integral lead in key client communication and presents to clients
- has thorough knowledge of key media planning tools, and understands how/where to apply them.
- evaluates all audience, geographic, and media vendors to develop media plan recommendations that best delivers upon the client's goals and objectives
- works closely with the Media Buying team to ensure flawless implementation of all approved media recommendations.
- reviews all reporting dashboards to identify key performance insights and is integral in presentations to clients on an ongoing basis
- helps evaluate current processes, workflows and resources and is responsible for elevating to the Associate Director when necessary
- demonstrates a complete understanding of the client's business, maintaining familiarity with the history, present organization and procedures of the client, as well as conditions of the industry.
To qualify for this position, the Media Planning Supervisor should have:
- 5+ years of experience, agency preferred
- Experience using Simmons, Telmar, Kantar, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, DoubleClick and other media software tools
- Strong math an analytical skills required
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker and leader, is a highly organized individual and comfortable making sound business decisions in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.