PMO Analyst, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world’s most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU’s broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destination… all in one app.
We are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
The Project Analyst will collaborate with leaders and stakeholders across the Direct to Consumer Business to ensure proper coordination and execution of activities related to project management, communications, onboarding and governance best practices. The position requires significant interaction with cross-functional departments within the organization and excellent communication and relationship management skills.
Support the direct to consumer portfolio, focusing on PMO governance and project management best practicesDevelop relationships with team members within each workstream of direct to consumer pillar Assess portfolio, programs, and project health, including workstream dependencies, critical path and project health analysis with pmo team on a weekly basisAssist in the development of defined processes and tool standards for program and project managementAssist in implementing resource management and capacity planning efforts for Enterprise TechnologiesAnalyze project reporting outputs for data integrity, trends, themes, and improvement opportunitiesSupport ad-hoc project data management and report requestsPrepare materials for program reviews with leadershipSupport project managers needs related to project management processes and tools; troubleshoot project management application issues, as neededMaintain library of project management templates and documentationCreate and maintain training materials to ensure project managers are trained in the current processes and standards
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business or related field
• Minimum 1 year of experience working in a Project Management Office or project analyst or coordinator role.
• Experience with various project management methodologies such as Waterfall/Agile/Scrum/Kanban
• Experience in governance best practices
• Solid documentation skills related to business analysis and requirements gathering
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to relate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, Project or related applications
• Highly flexible with appropriate sense of urgency and commitment for critical deliverables
• Ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of the organization including managing through cross-business area or business unit prioritization discussions
• Experience within media and entertainment industry
• Demonstrated track record of aligning programs to business goals and strategies
• Careful listener who is Personally and professionally self-aware with ability to interact productively with staff at all levels
• A true collaborator and team player who can encourage and promote one team across disciplines to meet common goals and add value to the business
• Prior experience working on a team with cross-functional individuals within a matrix organization to meet aggressive business demands
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.