Responsibilities Coordinate and supervise the delivery of promotional material following up through traffic and promotions departmentWork with sales team, research department, and marketing liaison on sales research dataLearn and manage Strata ratings systemPreparation of 24 hour daily traffic logsWork with Sales team on order entry, order tracking of commercial buys; including merchandising, trade and promotional accountsCoordination of account activities and reconciliation with sales departmentWork closely with various levels of management and staff within the marketing, sales, programming and finance departmentsCoordinate staff meetings, conferences and client meetings as necessary.Manage various department responsibilities such as renewing memberships, subscriptions, and maintaining office supplies.Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS: (4,000 character limit)Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- One (1) year of media sales experience or media internship experience
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Chicago, IL
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work required
- Pleasant personality and fosters team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels both internal and external
- Attention to detail and demonstrated initiative
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deal with deadline pressure
- Self-starter with ability to follow through without supervision
- Able to prioritize competing requests and manage busy schedules
- Previous Wide Orbit Experience preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.