- Full Time
Account Manager –
The Account Manager is an energetic, dedicated team player that is able to provide a wide range of support for multiple Account Executives.
Account Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Client relationship management/Client services management
- Manage development of native content and other custom digital campaigns for clients from pre-sale ideation and creative solutions to campaign execution and post-campaign performance analysis, acting as the main liaison between clients and internal teams.
- Lead all project stakeholders in defining the scope, goals, budgets, and deliverables of each
campaign to achieve client marketing objectives and facilitate contract sign-offs.
- Build and maintain digital media grids, contracts and timelines to align clients and internal teams.
- Provide optimization strategy for campaign success and troubleshoot any project-related
issues throughout the lifecycle to establish repeat business.
- Creative thinking, organization, and strong communication skills used to manage day-to-day deliverables
- Successfully manage up to 40 custom campaigns of varying sizes and complexities at one time, while helping to increase custom digital campaign revenue
- Create recaps at the end of all digital campaigns (print, digital, & experiential)
Reports to the Director of Operations
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA degree required.
- 2+ years work experience preferred.
- Very strong work ethic.
Excellent verbal & interpersonal communication skills.
Excellent written skills and knowledge of grammar and style.
- Exceptional time-management, planning, organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Team player.
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and pay close attention to detail.