- Full Time
Charles Rose Architects seeks a Marketing Director for our Somerville, MA office. We are a nationally respected architecture, interiors, and planning firm that operates as an energetic, closely knit, and friendly team. We work with universities, schools, cultural and government institutions, corporations, and individuals to design buildings that uplift people and advance sustainability and well-being. Our office is an easy walk from the Davis Square T.
The Marketing Director will work with firm associates on all aspects of the firm’s marketing, communications, and business development activities to promote our ongoing success with prospective and established clients, building greater awareness of our work and people. This is a full-time position. The Marketing Director will assist in hiring a Marketing Coordinator. Responsibilities include:
Proposal and Interview Preparation
Public Relations & Communications
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 to 7 years of professional experience. Previous experience in the A/E/C industry is a significant plus. A background in marketing, communications, journalism, PR, or advertising is required.
- Excellent English language and writing, communication, and organizational skills. This involves an ability to take technical concepts and translate them into concise and clearly written text. An attention to detail and the accuracy of information is of the utmost importance.
- Positive attitude with an ability to adapt to shifting priorities and be resourceful. Good time management skills to meet client deadlines and manage multiple assignments and priorities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with staff of all levels of the company.
- Proficiency with preparing multiple section documents in Adobe Creative Cloud or Suite, and particularly InDesign, with a good eye for presentation and graphics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and understanding of html and common website platforms
- A keen personal interest in our business, clients, and projects is highly valued.
Competitive salary and benefits are commensurate with experience. Charles Rose Architects is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, marital status, disability, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.