- Full Time
Boutique photographer/director agency is seeking an Asst Agent/Jr Sales rep to work with the sales & marketing lead, The agency represents several photographers, directors and illustrators for commercial work.
The Jr Agent/ Asst works on daily tasks including:
- Managing artistschedules
- Updating artists' portfolios digitally onwebsite
•. Design and create promotional emailers, website news, and manage social media efforts
- Overseeing all jobs from estimating to finalinvoicing
- Address and handle miscellaneous production needs as theyarise
- Maintqain artist archives and track newwork
- Assisting the Lead Agent in identifying sales leads and potential newclients
- Creating & maintaining ongoing sales spreadsheets as well as digital filing system
- Communicating with other members in the agency to effectively create, collect and maintain sales material
- Setting up appointments, meetings, portfolioreviews
- Perform research on industry databaseprograms
- Maintaining artists portfolios, packing and preparing them forpresentations
The ideal candidate will:
- Be flexible to work primarily on LI (Nassau County) and sometimes in the NYCoffice
- Have own transportation(car)
- Have excellent communication & follow upskills
- Be team oriented, detail-oriented, able to work independently, extremelyorganized
- Have an outgoing, upbeat attitude and ability tomultitask
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of Adobe CreativeSuite
- Be a self starter and be able to work independently and remotely onoccasion.
The following is a big PLUS:
- Some understanding of the commercial photography and/or film business from an adverting and editorial standpoint and 2 years working in an officeenvironment.
Please submit cover letter and resume for consideration.