Integrated Marketing Coordinator, Integrated and Resource Marketing
- Full Time
About the Organization:
UJA-Federation of New York is the largest local philanthropy in the world. For more than 100 years, we’ve brought New Yorkers together to solve some of the most pressing problems facing our community. Thanks to our network of hundreds of non-profits, we can leverage our expertise across any number of areas — including health and human services, arts and culture, and education — to care for Jews everywhere and New Yorkers of all backgrounds, respond to crises close to home and far away, and shape our Jewish future. Our reach extends from New York to Israel to nearly 70 other countries around the world, touching 4.5 million people each year.
Integrated Marketing Coordinator
The Integrated Marketing Coordinator assists in the development and execution of direct mail and digital marketing campaigns and processes to achieve campaign objectives. This position reports to the Associate Director of Operations and Integrated Marketing.
- Provide production support for direct mail, email, and digital campaigns and projects, adhering to timelines and budgets.
- Review data and creative for accuracy, executing quality-assurance processes.
- Ensure campaign reports and other documentation are kept up to date.
- Interface with internal and external resources (designers, writers, legal, IT, operations, print vendors, data vendors, and others) to maintain project efficiency.
- Take ownership of various ad hoc campaign tasks and details.
- Provide input regarding increasing the efficiency of processes related to direct mail and email campaign execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related business discipline
- 0-1 years of marketing experience (preferably direct or digital marketing)
- Excellent attention to detail, with ability to see the bigger picture
- Highly organized, with the ability to follow through on projects from inception to completion
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and familiar with Word and PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Jewish philanthropy experience a plus