Content & Communications Manager
- Full Time
Our Marketing team is seeking a Content and Communications Manager to help Knotch continue to grow our content marketing presence while also building Knotch’s brand through communications, events and earned and owned media. You will be responsible for the planning and execution of our content, on Knotch’s platforms and elsewhere, in an effort to increase brand awareness and support client acquisition. This role will additionally support communications efforts such as event organization and execution, assist press efforts while also contributing to the growth of the Knotch brand. This is the first role of its kind, so we’re seeking someone with an entrepreneurial mindset with a true passion for content.
Reporting into the SVP of Marketing and Communications, you will be a key member of the team who assists with internal/external communication including social media, press projects, content strategy and creation, planning of events, and execution of cultural initiatives.
You’ll be a great fit for the role if you are a content creator and an organized self-starter with strong writing, editing, and execution skills. For you to be successful in this role, you must excel at multitasking and bringing ideas from concept to creation.
- Research, write, and edit content for emails
- Research, write, and edit content for Knotch’s editorial hub that includes news about the industry, content marketing, executive profiling and culture initiatives
- Manage content updates on global websites
- Ideate and design content for our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Possess basic administrative tasks (Knowledge of Keynote and PowerPoint software is helpful.)
- Collaborate with the SVP of Communications to support positive press coverage for Knotch and its team members
- Pitch to and create ‘outreach’ content for media outlets (including case studies, press releases, op-eds, award entries, partnered content and social posts
- Assist with events such as high-touch private dinners and intimate thought-leadership events
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Exceptional writing, editing, and content development skills
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite, i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, etc. and videography and editing skills are a plus!
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free lunch while in-office
- Unlimited monthly Metrocard
- Mental Health and Learning & Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.