Client Solutions Specialist II
- Full Time
The Client Solutions Specialist II will be responsible for
incremental business growth for their assigned targeted areas. This position partners with the field sales
teams in creating a strategy to achieve this goal. The Client Solutions Specialist will educate
customers on the Manheim Express Marketplace, and actively seek opportunities
to grow the relationship by consistently outstanding service that will meet the
dealer’s business needs.
The Client Solutions Specialist II will manage assigned
customer relationships for Manheim Express customers with the goal of providing
a personalized experience. The Client
Solutions Specialist will ensure that we deliver a personalized, low-effort,
positive experience to our dealer customer by proactively collaborating with
field sales teams, other Manheim companies, customers and local auction
departments in order to ensure that customers’ expectations are met or
PRIMARY DUTIES/KEY RESPONSIBILITES
- Reviews customers’ performance and recommends solutions
for improving conversion rate and/or market share.
- Conduct thorough assessment of vehicle condition
following the Manheim Express Inspection process.
- Locate, start, move, inspect, and return vehicles on
dealer’s lots safely.
- Understand basic NAAA frame/structure guidelines as
well as common vehicle condition flaws and how to identify them.
- Perform basic mechanical checks on vehicles including,
powertrain, drivetrain, and electrical components.
- Understand basic vehicle valuation methods and guide
dealers on GFB and floor pricing.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with dealers over
the phone, online, at the auction through planned contact and meetings.
- Partners with sales in educating, selling and training
customers on Manheim Express products and services.
- Collaborates with
customer account team to identify opportunities for growth.
- Generates leads to other channels (Next Gear, notification of newly
registered dealers to sales, etc.)
- Collaborates with Sales to plan, execute, and follow-up on targeted
- Utilizes SalesForce.com for reporting, lead input and customer
- Inform and educate dealers of changes in auction policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates professionalism and sincere appreciation
for the business relationships that have been established amongst the dealers
- Functions as a solid team player and work closely with
teammates, field sales, and customer care to create a superior customer
- Works with manager to ensure a consistent and effective
online and in-lane customer experience, appropriate
transaction processing, high customer satisfaction and service levels.
- Visibly demonstrates safety commitment by
following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors
related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety
activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Performs other duties
as assigned by management.
Degree in related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and
work-related experience required.
- 3+ years Auction experience or dealership experience strongly
- Must have a valid
driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal
- Ability to engage customers in a consultative manner.
and ability to work with remote supervision.
- Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS Office
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for prolonged
periods of time. Ability to bend,
stoop, squat, or kneel; ability to lift and hold at least 10lbs at waist
level for an extended period of time; ability to lift up to 30lbs.
- Exposure to moderate noise level, may be exposed
to fumes and odors.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.