Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Interface with MAGIC VP, Creative Director and Designers, Promo Producers, Finish Rooms, Scheduling, Off-Air Print, Digital, and Marketing Strategy to organize key show information, proactively identify graphic needs and monitor graphic projects through to completion.Manage the graphic requests system. Notify the VP, Creative Director or designers on newly submitted requests, track progress and prioritize large volumes of work. Verify the accuracy of the request, and coordinate with Scheduling, Finishing and Designers. Communicate any timely updates or changes with all stakeholders.Regularly monitor promo production program, for possible new graphic requests and communicate to creative leads any potential new, updated or revised graphic requests. Upon promo approval, help coordinate all materials needed by the designers in a timely manner.Keep up to date, and organized, any new Marketing Strategy briefs for every show; especially during peak times of the year. Notify VP, Creative Director and designers when new info is available for their assigned show or project.Coordinate freelance talent and outside creative vendors; providing assets, timelines, while tracking costs and submit invoices for billing.In charge of organizing and submitting material to various industry competitions.Key component of overseeing graphic production; candidate will handle heavy volume, fast turnaround of deliverables for all requests.Must exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
The Coordinator’s responsibilities will include handling a busy desk, managing day-to-day administrative and scheduling functions, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions and outside companies. This person will also serve as a part of the creative operations team, working to help organize the creative department’s various projects and workflow. This position will report to the VP, MAGIC in the NBC Entertainment Marketing & Digital organization.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 1 year of experience coordinating or project managing within entertainment industry
• Proficiency of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook on both PC and Mac platforms
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work some overtime and weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Strong interest in motion graphic design, entertainment and technology
• Generally tech savvy
• Love of television and great design a plus
• Ability to think on your feet and anticipate issues before they happen
• Candidate must be able to thrive and excel in a fast-paced, heavy volume environment; adapting to quickly-changing demands and deadlines while keeping a professional attitude
• Detail-oriented with the ability to interface with all levels of NBCUniversal personnel and the creative community as well as all levels of the NBC organization
• Familiar with various graphic systems and tools such as Premiere Pro After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Working knowledge of Cinema 4D and Autodesk Flame a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.