Location: Universal City, California
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Managing production and travel departmentsCoordinating with HR and Accounting to ensure compliant processesResponsible for studio schedules as well as serving as the primary point of contact for Studio Operations.Collaborate with the EIC in tracking Show Costs for Accounting teams to assure accurate financial reportingPrepare callsheets and PRsPreparation of POs, petty cash, payroll, incident reports
NBCUniversal Entertainment First Run Syndication is seeking a Production Manager who will report into the Executive in Charge of Production and Line Producer of “The Kelly Clarkson Show.” The Production Manager will be responsible for day to day operational duties in connection with the production office and stage operations.
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a Production Manager in film or television
• Experience managing a team
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Clear communicator
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Ability to work within a team environment
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.