Location: Universal City, California
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
General administrative duties: answering phones, maintaining files, copying, scanningCompile and distribute daily paperwork as directed by Production CoordinatorPrepare and submit expenses/receipts as directed by Production CoordinatorSet up and coordinate various meals, craft service, eventsThis role will require use of personal vehicle Make off-lot and on-lot runs to pick up various items for the show Maintain the upkeep and stock of the kitchen, copy room, printers, and faxes throughout the office
NBCUniversal Entertainment First Run Syndication is seeking an Office Production Assistant to work with all day to day operations as outlined below for “The Kelly Clarkson Show.” This is a Run of Show position.
• Minimum 1 year of television production experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Previous work experience on talk shows or other daytime television
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.