- Full Time
Position: Graphic Designer
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: 40 hrs/week ongoing
Starts: Next Month
Rate: $27 - $30/hour
$55,000 - $60,000 salary + benefits
A Healthcare company in Denver is seeking a Graphic Designer with strong print and digital experience to join its team on an onsite, freelance to possible full-time basis.
If you have agency experience (or the design aesthetic of someone who does and thrive in a fast paced environment) we're looking for you!
This Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
- Creating a wide variety of collateral, including annual reports, print and digital ads and other web elements
- Working on a large volume of print pieces, but also web and digital pieces (about 40% digital)
- Working quickly under tight deadlines
- working within an internal creative department, with a collaborative energy
The ideal Graphic Designer would have experience in:
- 4-5 years of design experience
- Be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (PS, IL, ID)
- A corporate sophisticated design style
- Substantial print and digital experience, including layout and typography
- Understanding of how to be creative while working within corporate guidelines
- Experience working within tight deadlines
- Experience taking ownership of projects and running with minimal direction
Any experience with HTML a huge plus!
This is an onsite freelance to possible full-time opportunity that will be 40 hours per week Monday-Friday.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.