Specialist, Creative Partnerships - News
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Creative Partnership’s News team is a seeking a visual storyteller who can take complex ideas and seamlessly translate them into compelling presentations.
The Creative Partnership’s News team is committed to providing world-class consulting, strategy, marketing and branding expertise to our sponsors and advertisers. The Specialist will work across the integrated marketing teams that support the sales efforts for TODAY, Nightly News, Meet the Press, NBCNews.com, MSNBC, CNBC, Stay Tuned, and NBC News Now OTT platform, helping to create memorable custom pitches that drive ad sales revenue.
Collaborate with internal teams to develop engaging presentations, custom graphics/videos, interactive content experiences (e.g. Ceros), eblasts and other client-specific materialsUnderstand client marketing programs in partnership with Integrated Marketing lead, supporting program alignment with brand visionCreate visually compelling solutions to sell complex story-driven ideasConvey client-specific thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in visual and written formatLead design strategy and create custom logos, mock ups, and templates for key ideas and program initiatives Project manage multiple assignments from outline/concept to design to finished productDesign visual toolkit and establish best-practices for presentation flowMaintain a database of files, images and other assets for custom client proposals
• BA/BS with design or communications-related major
• 3 years in professional advertising, agency, or marketing environment, preferably in a creative services role
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite with strong composition skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Expert in Microsoft Powerpoint/Mac Keynote and ability to work in and convert files on both platforms (PC & Mac)
• Experienced in graphing and charting in Microsoft Excel and Illustrator
• Proven storytelling ability and experience
• Strong interpersonal skills with internal and external clients
• Exceptional attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
• Strong organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.