Location: Universal City, California
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Work with guests who will appear on the show while they are in town for taping Involvement in all show day procedures, assisting production and talent booking team in all stages of production, including working with travel to book and coordinate guest movements Perform research on potential show topics or guests Managing show releases and liaising with production and accounting departments to manage AFTRA contracts and payments
NBCUniversal Entertainment First Run Syndication is seeking a Talent Supervisor to work with all day to day operations as outlined below for “The Kelly Clarkson Show.” This is a Run of Show position.
• Minimum 2 years of television production experience
• Minimum 1 year of experience with television talk show, or other relevant experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Superior organizational skills
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.