Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Provide professional phone coverage at all times; screen all calls and determine through independent judgment those which require immediate attention Coordination of travel arrangements Overall management of busy calendarsCoordination and scheduling of meetings Process and track expense reimbursementsMaintaining and updating contacts listsHandling sensitive and confidential information with discretionMaintain up-to-date and accurate filing systemProvide phone backup support to other EAs as needed Assist with additional projects and other duties as required Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
NBCUniversal is seeking an Executive Assistant to support a President of Ad Sales and Partnerships.
• Prior relevant experience, supporting Senior-Level Executives
• Exceptional communications skills (verbal and written) and strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient with MS Office – Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Ability to successfully multi-task and meet deadlines
• Excellent at problem-solving, taking initiative, and being very resourceful
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• College degree preferred
• Friendly with professional and positive demeanor, phone etiquette,
• Proactive, flexible, self-starter with a boundary less approach to working within a team
• Demonstrates exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to multi-task
• Possess strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
• Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven media environment
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.