- Full Time
Producer/Booker for: One-on-One with Steve Adubato; State of Affairs with Steve Adubato; Think Tank with Steve Adubato.
****Please apply with your resume, cover letter & salary requirements via MediaBistro.****
- Research and pitch guest ideas to senior/executive producers
- Coordinate guest appearances; conduct all guest pre-interviews, and create guest notes for show host.
- Gather and organize all graphical elements
- Prepare host prior to interview/throughout in-studio interview.
- Will be lead producer working on planning and execution of all on-location productions, including: researching and securing guest interviews, preparing guest notes for host, and managing day of schedule.
- Lead producer will also be responsible for crew and vendor management.
- All Post-production work – determining plan of action for interviews with the executive producers; and working with editors to finalize piece for broadcast.
- Select segments and prepare 1-minute clips for digital partners.
- Scheduling, distribution and management of all digital clips across all digital platforms and social media.
- Support Senior Digital Producer with production of daily social posts.
- Post and manage Instagram account.
- Trafficking/management of all online advertising.
- Creating monthly analytics reports
- BA in Journalism/Communications/Broadcast /TV and/or internships in TV preferred
- 3-5 years of production experience, preferably at a network level
- Experience pitching, researching & booking high profile guests
- Experience working with talent and host/anchors
- Knowledge of control room & studio basic operations
- Experience producing field and on-location shoots
- Knowledge & use of social media platforms