Analyst, Digital Insights & Measurement
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
To be genuinely curious, motivated and driven; ready to solve complex problems in digital advertisingTo run the day-to-day business of delivering reporting, answers to client requests, RFP responses, etc.To offer yourself as a resource on all things digital measurement & research to clients and peers alikeTo provide proactive performance and success stories across NBCU Digital and aide in sales effortsTo have basic knowledge of Analytics toolsets incl. Adobe, Google, YouTube, Facebook Insights, etc. To build, and recommend research + reporting on behalf of clients To have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant fieldTo be a master of the Microsoft Office suiteWHAT YOU’LL GET FROM THIS ROLE:
NBCUniversal is looking for an Analyst of Digital Insights, Measurement and Research in support of developing and commercializing ad sales research opportunities across NBCU’s digital partnerships.
A key strategic pillar for NBCU in 2019 is expanding and prioritizing relationships with digital advertising partners like Apple, YouTube, Snapchat and other major players reshaping the digital video / ad technology ecosystem. This individual will be a critical player within the Insights & Measurement team tasked to support this initiative & help evolve our digital advertising business. In this role you will be working on the team who is building research solutions for sales and marketing, responding to client inquiries, developing and executing campaign research, analyzing performance of some of the biggest names in digital, and establishing best-in-class digital-practices for sales leaders, research peers and among the partners themselves.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
Make a name for yourself: Work alongside, network, and communicate with business leaders at Apple, Snapchat, YouTube, Dreamworks TV and all other Digital partners of NBCUniversalDrive impact: Contribute to a team who’s playing a critical role in delivering on a strategic goal for NBCU ad salesExpand knowledge: Build a skillset in research, measurement and the intersection of both with ad tech.Engage with the ad sales community: Learn how to be an effective support pillar for a Sales organization that’s passionate, vibrant, fun and successful.
• Bachelor’s Degree required in relevant field
• 1+ years’ experience in research or analytics
• General knowledge of digital research, measurement and analytics
• Understanding of cross-platform media landscape and consumption habits
• Understanding of digital syndicated reporting and analytics software including comScore, Nielsen, Adobe, and others
• Mastery of Microsoft Office
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask, work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
• Comfortable in a high-pressure environment
• Able to communicate clearly and in a timely fashion
• Organized and insightful when leveraging multiple data sources
• Adaptable and enthusiastic about learning data tools and resources
• Energetic and a people person
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
An inquisitive mind who is passionate about research and ready to help impact the digital premium video ecosystem. You should have some basic experience with using research and analytics tools. Knowing how to use data for the purposes of brand positioning and storytelling is extremely valuable. You should be passionate about the digital and mobile ecosystem, consumer and user behavior and want to learn all the technical aspects of advertising on these platforms. Lastly, this individual should be enthusiastic, motivated, well-spoken and an effective communicator.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.