Campaign Management:Work with all internal departments (Sales, Traffic, Marketing, Management, etc.) on the development and implementation of client campaigns; Ensure sponsorship elements are communicated, timelines are met, and deliverables are acquired from our advertising partners.Manage the day-to-day fulfillment and optimization of major accounts. Includes monitoring performance, generating recaps, and compiling post-run presentations.Communicate campaign highlights and/or red flags to AE to enable resolution with client, monitor campaigns to ensure delivery Client Services:Coordinate all aspects of the sponsorship calendar –Work with the Director, Cross Platform Sales to manage availability, booking sponsored elements, cross checking items in sales platforms, notifying the team about missing materials.Work with the Sales/Traffic coordinators to ensure entering of orders; posting; invoicing etc.Work closely with Account Executive to understand agency, client, goals and objectives, while providing solutions. Work with creative services to get assets produced as necessary. Sales Planning:
Create media plans that meet customer needs and maximize revenueBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum one (1) year of experience at a media company in media sales or experience in a client service role
- Sales Media Industry experience
- Demonstrated project management skills, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills especially in Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit and Sales Force
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with broad range of internal and external clients
- A strong ability to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment.
- High energy and teamwork mentality a must
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Chicago, IL
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.