Booking PA, The Steve Wilkos Show
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
• Book guests and multiple stories to appear on the show
• Work with guests who will appear on the show while they are in town for taping
• Involvement in all show day procedures, assisting assigned associate producer and producer in all stages of production
• Perform research on potential show topics or guests
• Minimum of 1 year of TV experience with a talk show, news or court program, or other relevant experience (including internships) or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the internet
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, Connecticut.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, including nights & weekends
• Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills and previous experience booking guests for television
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Superior organizational skills
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.