Audience PA, The Steve Wilkos Show
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Steve Wilkos Show is seeking an Audience PA to assist with all aspects of the shows audience booking. This is a Run of Show position.
Out of state booking
Off site Recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least one year prior professional television experience with a talk show, news or court program.
- Prior experience doing audience coordination for a talk show.
- Prior television experience with a talk show, news or court program.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and the internet.
- Must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must be 18 years or greater
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Availability to work some nights and weekends.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.