- Full Time
Position: UX Researcher - Richmond, VA
Location: Richmond, VA
Status: Contract to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Contract to Full Time
Starts: April 2019
Rate: $30 - $37/hr DOE
A client in Richmond, VA is looking for a UX Researcher to join their team for a long term contract with the possibility of going full time.
This assignment is onsite in Richmond, VA.
Responsibilities for this UX Researcher includes:
- Working together with teams of product designers, product managers, analysts and engineers to define and prioritize research needs across a breadth of experiences including digital product and service design
- Designing and conducting studies across key product areas, utilizing both quantitative and qualitative methods such as surveys, A/B testing, individual interviews, ethnographic/field research, diary studies, user/usability testing
- Leverage analytics tools and quantitative techniques to measure success, present
opportunities, and support decision-making and prioritization
- Consult with and mentor designers doing independent research
- Actively monitor and analyze research, data, and trends from internal sources, academic research, and industry published reports to inform and improve our research methods
- Present and communicate research and analysis clearly and effectively across various organizations in any format required
- Effectively and intelligently help in the iteration of both high-level strategy and tactical designs by pinpointing key data points, take-aways, and actionable insights from testing, reviews, etc.
- 2+ years of professional UX research experience with usability testing and design research
- Bachelor's Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Behavioral Science, Design or related a HUGE plus
- Able to sell, support, explain, and simply present research methodology and research findings to various audience types from sophisticated design experts to non-designers
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.