2 days left
- Full Time
Position: Graphic Designer + Production - Richmond, VA
Location: Richmond, VA
Estimated Duration: 40 hours/week through April 2020
Starts: First Week of May
Rate: Up to $24/HR DOE
Our client in Richmond, VA is looking for a Graphic Designer + Production to join their team.
This is onsite, 40 hours/week for at least 12 months, with the option to extend or convert to full time.
This Graphic Designer + Production will work with creative teams to execute of print and digital assets including one sheeters, landing pages, banner ads, emails, marketing collateral, etc from concept to execution.
Additionally, you will be responsible for design and execution, edits/changes and revisions, generating all finished art files for release internally and to vendors, maintaining file organization, archiving work for audit and utilizing file naming procedures. You'll need to maintain quality standards and ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed our standards.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Knowledge of HTML and/or video a HUGE plus
- Energy and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- The ability to multi-task: you know how to handle more than one assignment at a time while staying organized and prioritizing commitments while being communicative to your other team members
- Must be able to take feedback from and collaborate with Creative Directors and clients
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly