- Full Time
Position: Media Planner
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is presented.
Rate: Up to $90,000/YR DOE
Our agency client in Washington, DC is looking for a savvy Media Planner to join the team.
The ideal Media Planner has experience planning, executing and analyzing digital campaigns across display, mobile, rich media, and video.
Responsibilities for this Media Planner:
- Responsible for the negotiation, purchase, execution, and delivery of media plans for Digital, TV, Radio, and Print
- Respond to competitive requests; researching and compiling competitive data
- Develop and apply a working knowledge of basic media concepts, terminology, media math, and media plan execution (e.g., reach, frequency, universe, rating, CPM)
- Compile and evaluate marketing data to determine the client's advertising and media needs
- Maintain regular contact with clients and account management; Build and maintain excellent Vendor/Publisher relationships
- Keeping up with marketplace opportunities; evaluate and propose targeting, geography, scheduling, support level, and budget
- Write POV's
- Report on campaign performance including TV post buys, delivery/pacing, and optimization recommendations
- Assist with media plan development including gathering materials and presentation building, provide current market conditions and rate expectations, recommended daypart GRP goals by market, CPPs using SQAD (RFP vendors, Scarborough, request media kits, Key Notes, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 3+ years of media planning experience in an agency setting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time-management skills
- Bachelors degree
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.