Motion Graphics Designer
- Full Time
Position: Motion Graphics Designer
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $37.50/hour
Our client in Washington DC is looking for a Senior Motion Graphics Designer with Animation to join their team for next on an ongoing basis. This position will be ONSITE for approximately 40 hours a week.
- Lead the collaboration of creative team member brainstorming sessions i.e. storyboarding, concepting creative solutions, finding a way to elevate the overall quality of the production
- Create high impact graphics and compose 2D and 3D animations
- Mentor junior team members on best practices for animation design
- Manage the delivery of multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Manage projects from concept to completion - ensuring deadlines are met
- Assist in the production of various animation and motion graphics needs
- 6+ years of experience in motion graphics/animations
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Video, etc.
- Expert knowledge of After Effects, Premier, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D workflows
- Experience using Cinema 4D is a plus
- Able to work under tight deadlines
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.