- Full Time
Position: Account Manager - Paid Media
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Freelance: Up to $36/HR DOE
Full Time: Up to $75,000/YR DOE
An agency in Washington, DC is looking for an Account Manager - Paid Media to work with the team on a freelance to full-time opportunity.
This Account Manager will plans, direct, and implement integrated media campaigns, including monitoring all facets of campaigns to ensure they are running smoothly and meeting client expectations. Additionally, you will lead all paid media optimizations, reporting, and campaign analysis.
This role is 75% Digital and 25% Traditional media.
- Plan and direct integrated media plans across digital display, search, social media, broadcast, print, and out-of-home advertising
- Collaborate with account planning and research to develop campaign goals, objectives, and strategies
- Present paid media recommendations to clients and manage their day to day needs within this workflow
- Plan, purchase and optimize paid media, with a strong emphasis on digital, paid social and search
- Develop analytics reports, identify key performance indicators, and report back on a weekly or monthly basis on the success of the campaign
- Collaborate with creative teams and help direct the production of digital and advertising materials
- Represent employer during community projects and at public, social and business gatherings
- Regularly contribute to new business pipeline and pitches
- 5-7 years of digital media and agency experience
- Must be proficient in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Social Media platform analytics tools (FB, TW, LI)
- Solid understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- Demonstrated understanding of SEM and SEO
- Experience with self-service paid social platforms like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn ad managers
- Experience managing/overseeing junior and/or mid-level staff
- Strong relationship builder and comfortable work with cross-functional teams including creative and research
- Government experience is a HUGE plus
- Occasional Travel is required
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.