Director, Digital Partner Integration
- Full Time
The Director of Digital Partner Integration will lead efforts in the integration and evolution of HBO’s digital products including the OTT and TVE products HBO NOW and HBO GO with leading digital providers. In addition to working with the company’s cross-functional teams including account management, legal and business affairs and business planning to understand the Distribution business goals the Director will also be responsible for the day-to-day operational relationships with HBO’s digital partners, internal media technology and digital products teams. The ideal candidate is a self-starting leader with a firm grasp of the digital distribution business and underlying technologies and a proven ability to adapt to the ever-changing global media environment.
- Manage day-to-day operational relationships with digital distribution partners to understand the evolution of products and platforms to inform internal development efforts and ensure the optimal consumer experience
- Work with account teams in the prioritization of technology initiatives, affiliate launches and product enhancements to help meet revenue targets
- Serve as a primary Distribution team contact for product/technical discussions with internal media technology and digital products teams
- Proactively stay current on new digital media trends and monitor an evolving landscape
- Manage and cultivate a team to support business goals while developing skills and professional growth
- 8-10 years of digital media experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.