Social Media Content Producer
- Full Time
Position: Social Media Content Producer
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $50/hr DOE
One of the hottest streaming video platform's is in need of a Social Media Content Producer to help their team!
This Social Media Content Producer role is onsite and will be ongoing for the right fit!
The primary responsibilities for the successful Social Media Content Producer role include:
- Working with the client's editorial team to collect information on what content needs to be produced
- Constantly staying up to date as the team's subject matter expert to trending topics within the streaming community in order to source the best clips to be used in future content
- Managing your time and production schedule to ensure all of the requested assets are completed on time
- Working with client's editorial team to determine what content can be produced and published
- Adapting existing content so that it's optimized for the latest trends in digital marketing, including alternative aspect ratios such as 9:16
The ideal Social Media Content Producer has:
- 4-5 years experience editing video content in Adobe Premiere + After Effects or equivalent
- Experience working in video game editorial either as an internal or external member of the industry (examples required)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, and how it differs from traditional video marketing (examples required)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.