Client Service Supervisor
- Full Time
This position supervises and directs the daily functions of the Commercial Accounts department and is responsible for maintaining positive relationship with Commercial Accounts customers, developing new business, and providing quality service.
- Schedule and supervise the sale preparation for commercial accounts ensuring that accurate vehicle and account information is obtained
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with commercial account representatives and their staff
- Establish and maintain a close working relationship with major Factory and Fleet Lease operations, including major banks, etc.
- Schedule sale for commercial accounts after completion of the pre-sale reconditioning and required paperwork
- Coordinate customer contact functions, such as redemptions, end of term lease, new car delivery and other customer inquiries
- Supervise clerical staff to ensure paperwork is processed accurately and provided to the customer in a timely manner
- Supervise the preparation of contracts, and pre- and post-sale reports as required by consignor
- Follow up on aging vehicles and monitor and records their status until they are scheduled for sale
- Verify that vehicle information is accurately recorded and vehicles are properly numbered for sale
- Maintain post-sale paperwork and ensure records are complete
- Monitor and make sure that changes to vehicles are posted timely and accurately and that vehicle records are maintain in compliance with contract requirements
- Develop new commercial accounts through personal and phone contact with potential customers
- Increase level of consignment with existing customers
- Supervise and direct the work of commercial accounts staff by determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, expediting the workflow, assigning duties and examining work for accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures
- Assist manager in counseling and disciplining employees, in evaluating employee job performance and conducting performance appraisals
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such
- Work in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities aligned with safety excellence
- Work with manager to review work volumes, plan and continuously monitor staffing levels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customer service
- Review departmental performance against key performance indicators and metrics and develop
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver's License and good driving record required
- 1 - 3 years’ experience preferred in the automobile industry or the Auction business
- Strong communication and interaction skills required
- Competent supervisory experience and/or successful completion of a leadership program and excellent organizational skills required
- Good computer and software knowledge, as well as experience with AS400 essential
- Ability to work well with others and maintain focus and productivity under compressed deadlines
- Strong attention to detail needed
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Vision abilities required include close, distance, color, and depth perception
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb
Moderate noise level. Occasional exposure to outdoor weather.
The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.