Product Director - Human Resources Technology
2 days left
- Full Time
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Spearhead the definition of a Cox Automotive HR vision and strategy, in partnership with key HR stakeholders.
- Partner with stakeholders to identify primary needs and priorities, risks and dependencies, define KPIs and impacts, develop success criteria, create deployment plans, and evaluate product performance.
- Responsible for being the voice of the team member experience within Enterprise Technology.
- Lead the creation of light weight business cases (investments) that clearly capture the business opportunity, what success looks like, and users impacted.
- Define and prioritize the investments needed to execute on the product roadmap and coordinate with teams both in Cox Automotive and within CEI to deliver those capabilities. Serve as an advocate for the voice of the customer; represent and make delivery decisions on behalf of the broader stakeholder group(s).
- Partner with the head of HR technology and other relevant technology delivery leaders.
- Lead ideation and product innovation with stakeholders to identify new opportunities and creative solutions to meet Business needs. Incorporate perspective into Investment Backlog for delivery.
- Partner with change management and communication teams to ensure communication, training and change management strategies are in place.
Contribute to Cox Automotive product thought leadership through participation in cross-division work groups.
- Serve as the ‘communications broker’; responsible for ultimate transparency for senior stakeholders.
- Negotiate and successfully gain strategic alignment across stakeholders on roadmap and delivery priorities.
- Design an organizational engagement model to ensure there is effective stakeholder coverage.
- Be viewed as a trusted partner and the 'go to' person (consultant/advisor) for business leadership.
- Build and maintain an internal network of connections that cross organizational lines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of business process management experience, business operations knowledge, and or product or business strategy background.
- Working knowledge of HR processes and platforms, particularly PeopleSoft, Chronos, Taleo, and ServiceNow.
- Technical savvy to participate actively in plans to transform and modernize enterprise software.
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in highly matrixed organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams by sharing vision and driving alignment.
- Must be analytical and agile with the ability to analyze data and make sound strategic business decisions quickly with ambiguous or incomplete data.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
- Exceptional leadership, management, and teamwork skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across the organization at all levels.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and change.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.