Talented Graphic Designers Needed in Atlanta, GA
Contract Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer will lead in developing creative ideas and design concepts for corporate communications, digital promotions, and POP advertising, utilizing a variety of media and styles to meet the client's objectives. Ability to coordinate projects a plus! This position is a contract position, 20-30 hours per week, Monday-Friday, working onsite at the client’s location.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to clients’ budget and client’s project requirements.
- Leads in presenting finalized marketing visuals or design ideas and concepts to clients.
- Works with client to provide a reasonable, realistic and efficient time-line within which to complete assigned work on schedule.
- Oversees the development of design briefs that suit the client's objectives.
- Applies creativity in producing new visual or graphic design ideas and concepts and develops interactive designs.
- Works with a range of media, keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Proof-reads to produce accurate, high-quality work.
- Demonstrates illustrative skills with rough sketches as well as layouts ready for print.
- Works collaboratively as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material, copy, font style and size.
- Leads in creating information design concepts that will visually present data-rich content in an aesthetically pleasing and easy to comprehend format.
Skills and Qualifications
- Superior creativity skills, with the ability to conceptualize new visual or graphic designs and initiatives to communicate to consumers. Able to develop innovative, unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of the client.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to view assignments from the perspective of the target audience to ensure designs convey the client’s desired message.
- Strong understanding of digital design, typography, and color theory.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to lead effectively, work to tight deadlines, and manage multiple design projects independently and on budget.
- Excellent inter personal skills, with a demonstrated ability to work with different personalities and work styles.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and other video and animation tools as needed.
- HTML and Coding experience a plus.
- Superior professionalism and judgement.
- Strong work ethic.
- Minimum 3-5 years required. Ad agency experience a plus. A Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field is required.
Communiqué USA, Inc. is firmly committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all applicants and employees. Communiqué USA, Inc. expressly prohibits discrimination in employment opportunities or practices because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.