PR Account Supervisor
- Full Time
Position: PR Account Supervisor
Location: Downtown Kansas City
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $80,000
Our agency client is growing and needs a Public Relations Supervisor to join its team full time.
The PR Supervisor will oversee and develop smart, innovative, comprehensive public relations and communications strategies, as well as oversee execution with internal and external resources.
Public Relations Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Monitoring budgets, allocating staff on project work, and overseeing project accuracy and completion
- Overseeing public relations planning, crisis communications, cause marketing and influencer identification and outreach
- Overseeing the media relations function for clients, supervising the development and nurturing of relationships with key reporters, editors, producers and influencers
- Assisting the development and writing process for news releases, talking points/key messages, media alerts, presentations, blog copy, website articles or long-form writing.
- Supervising the expansion of influencer outreach capabilities and collaborating closely with social media team
- Overseeing the assessment and delivery of reports, including outlining insights and action items and presents to clients
To qualify for this position, the PR Supervisor should have:
- B.A., B.S. or B.J. degree in a discipline related to PR, journalism or communications
- 7 - 10 years of experience, agency experience is preferred
- Experience working with analytics and reporting software such as Cision or TrendKite
- Experience in Companion Animal and Farm Animal and Ag industries is preferred
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.