Digital Marketing/ IT Coordinator
- Full Time
Atout France US is the France Tourism Development Agency, responsible for promoting France on the US market & developing France’s tourism economy.
As the French government's sole operator regarding the promotion of all aspects of tourism in France, we provide services and events for tourism professionals (press, meeting and incentive planners, tour operators and travel agents) and information to the general public. We work in partnership with public and private organizations and companies involved in the tourism industry, i.e. over 1,100 members representing the whole spectrum of France's tourism sector, as well as with partners based in the US.
Our New York office is looking for a Digital Marketing/ IT coordinator to be part of the Marketing team.
You will be in charge of the implementation and proper use of the technical and digital tools within the teams across the Americas (specifically the USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil).
- you will provide comparative elements and analysis to monitor and improve the performance of the digital tools: fr site, CRM, e-mailing, social media and campaigns
- Provide a summary of the digital needs across the location and prioritize them
- Contribute to improving the skills of the teams across assigned countries on the different tools and campaign performance.
- Coordinate all the technical questions and ensure compliance with the guidelines related to digital tools used in the various locations
- Collaborate with teams in campaign production and ensure compliance with the project workflow
- Ensure performance of assigned countries’ digital tools:
- France.fr site
- CRM and e-mailing + social media
- Increase in competence of Digital Managers in your assigned area through sharing your expertise
- Assist team in troubleshooting technical issues with information systems— hardware and software
- Bachelor degree in IT and/or digital marketing,
- You have successful experience of at least 2 years in an E-marketing or IT system management and knowledge of social networks management an asset,
- You are English-French bilingual (fluency in Spanish and Portuguese a plus).
You have good knowledge of IT concepts, and operating principles of data communications and information systems as well as hardware and software, office and internet tools such as E-CRM, Website, Social Media · You have excellent skills in analyzing numbers and tools, ability to diagnose and deliver appropriate recommendations You have the ability to transcribe digital marketing needs into technical needs