- Full Time
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Red Bridge KC, MO
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Mid June
Rate: Up to $60,000
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in KC and they're hiring a full time Marketing Manager!
The right fit for this position a proactive, detail-oriented, self-starter and an excellent communicator for both internal teams and clients. Successful candidates will have a strong background in systems and digital content management across a variety of platforms and systems is necessary.
As the Marketing Manager, you will report to the Director of Operations and work with internal marketing, web and creative teams to execute strategies and marketing campaigns.
* Executing on strategies created through collaboration with Sales and Marketing teams
* Managing relationships, projects and timelines with external vendors and clients
* Creating and executing on a regular communication schedule with clients to discuss program needs, expectations and success.
* Creating Social Media content, posting and monitoring. Experience and the ability to create graphics is ideal.
* Creating and delivering various assets to clients to assist in maintaining an affinity program, including but not limited to email content and schedules, social media copy and imagery, website copy and additional channel support as well as recommendations.
* Proposing, building, publishing and managing digital content for clients on various different types of platforms and systems.
* Maintaining supplier assets including but not limited to graphics, collateral, landing pages, and emails.
* Improving upon existing client pages and templates.
* Maintaining and then improving client satisfaction/retention.
The ideal Marketing Manager candidate has:
* 3+ years of marketing & project management experience
* Experience managing social media platforms and content creation
* Experience in process creation and implementation is ideal
* Ability to meet deadlines, high aptitude and quick learner, strong work ethic, extreme attention to detail, excellent time management skills and the ability to communicate effectively
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.