Digital Marketing Strategist
3 days left
- Full Time
Position: Digital Marketing Strategist
Location: Leawood, KS
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our real estate client needs a fulltime Digital Marketing Strategist to join their team. They are looking for a driven individual and great storyteller with experience in Social Media and Web Content creation.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will be responsible for managing all digital marketing channels including: social media, email marketing, SEO, SEM and Paid Advertising and all website properties.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing comprehensive communications strategies for internal & external communications, social media and web content.
- Analyzing success to align with desired outcome; direct new strategies as appropriate.
- Writing, compiling and publishing weekly company online newsletter.
- Managing and creating professional tool kits for realtors and the company intranet site content.
- Serve as project manager to develop content, script of videos, and initiate animated communications for deployment on company website, YouTube and other online media.
To qualify for the Digital Marketing Strategist position, you should:
- Have 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Be an excellent writer and communicator
- Have a portfolio of work samples including samples of any of the following: content creation, newsletter, email and SEO / SEM samples
- Stay up to date on trends and follow best practices for social media and digital channels
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong strategic communications planning to increase internal and external engagement.
- Budget management related to social media platforms and promoted organic posts.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Digital Marketing Strategist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly