Consumer Insights and Research Manager
- Full Time
WTTW (Chicago PBS) and WFMT (Classical radio) are seeking a full-time Consumer Insights and Research professional to develop omnichannel audience research and insights with the goals of audience engagement, development and conversion.
- Develop, document, analyze and communicate cross-platform quantitative and qualitative research and consumer insights to maximize and increase audience and revenue; develop visualizations and serve as storyteller, translating complex data into easy to understand analysis and recommendations.
- Assemble and maintain a catalog of consumer insights along with industry, category and competitive learnings.
- Prepare and execute audience analysis, reports, presentations and highlights to senior leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with key managers to facilitate knowledge sharing and to shape consistency of reporting practices.
- Collaborate with innovation team to shape product/content development and pipeline.
- Own audience segmentation strategy and ongoing view of consumer personas to evolve our messaging and voice as we grow.
- Manage regular brand health tracking and other outside primary and secondary research projects.
- Negotiate and maintain relationships with all research vendors.
- Act as a brand, product and audience/consumer advocate across the organization.
- Proven collaborator and communicator with data fluent and non-fluent people
- Expert problem solver and multi-tasker responsive to daily, weekly and ongoing priorities
- Flexible and positive approach to work and our brands
- Relentless focus on the audience
- Expert level proficiency in all MS Office products, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 3+ years of market research and consumer insights experience, media experience preferred
- Experience using data to extract, analyze and employ data in brand, product and audience storytelling
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with informing multiple different types of projects, including creative/messaging and audience tracking/development
- Experience with TV, radio and digital advertising research a plus
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree